Tuesday, December 19, 2006

A lot has been going on!

Hello loyal readers....I hope there are some out there!
Sorry I've been away for a while. It's been a busy few weeks. I'd like to start off by letting everyone know I have a brand new baby nephew....too cute for words!

It was also announced yesterday that the LIRR will be making stops at Grand Central sometime in the year 2013. This has great potential but we all know it will probably lead to disaster. In theory it sounds great but when the LIRR is involved it can only mean one thing.....torture. Sure, shorter commute for those that work on the East side but will there be only a few trains going to Grand Central? Do all the rush hour trains have connections for this stop or will it be hit or miss? I can see the growing frustration at Jamaica now. Hopefully I wont be commuting by way of the LIRR but you never know, maybe I'll want to torment myself yet again!

No comments: