Sunday, January 21, 2007

Mmmm Tracks!

Last night I was going out near Penn Station and had to pick a meeting place. Of course Tracks was the obvious answer. Thank goodness it's a happening place because Beth and I were a half hour late and kept Tom waiting.

When we finally got there Tom was hungry and ordered the crab cakes! (Of course!) He agrees, they're damn good! I got a little nibble and was statisfied. It's been a long time since I've had a bite of those delectable treats! Makes me want to go back for more!

On a side note not taking the LIRR home has greatly improved my life. The past two nights I was able to stay out late with my friends and not have to worry about rushing for a train. In fact I left after my usual 1:46 train would've left and made home earlier. Talk about service! Service aside the crowd is a lot better too. I have not encountered a drunk train. I'm sure most of the people on the subway that late at night are drunk but they're not rowdy Long Island people.

No comments: