Thursday, November 09, 2006

Great ride home


Tonight I had to work late. Normally I hate working late because it always means just making or missing a train. Tonight was different, I got to the subway platform around 9 and I was in my room taking off my shoes by 9:20!!!!!! If I were taking the LIRR home I wouldn't have pulled in to Stewart Manor until well after 10. I'm telling you this commute rocks!!! There are no clean train campagins, cell phone usage is minimal, and in general people understand it's not going to be a quiet ride and deal with it.

I was talking to my dear sister tonight. She told me that this month's monthly ticket resembles my favorite February ticket so much she thinks they're the same. She has declined my request and will not scan it in for me to compare. So sad.

No comments: