Tuesday, November 07, 2006

This just in....

Hello all,

I just found my the first newsletter....the one that started it all! It was written on June 22, 2004.

Hello all, I am going to be sending out my daily LIRR complaints. If you would not like receiving these emails let me know! So my one complaint of the day is that when you're sitting next to someone on the train why do they feel it's necessary to take up as much room as possible and practically push you out of the seat!? some people are out of their minds. My major complaint today has to do with the new schedule change....when you are forced to leave 25 minutes earlier each morning for the next 3 months it would be lovely if the new train got in on time and not the time as your old regular train.....WHAT IS WRONG WITH THE PEOPLE RUNNING THE LIRR!??? Until tomorrow, please travel safely! Melanie

My how things have changed.....or have they!?

No comments: