Wednesday, November 29, 2006

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

This just in.....the LIRR and subway will not be hiking the fares next year!!! For 2007 your regular rates remain the same. I breathed a sigh of relief for the LIRR passengers, they're already selling their soul each month to ride the devil train!

This also in.....it has been confirmed that should the LIRR be kind....hahaha....and give out free 10 passes with the December monthly my dear brother will give me the free tickets! Score!!!! I don't mind paying for a 10 pass since I've had it for almost a month now and have only used 4 times, but knowing I've been given free rides from the LIRR I will use them all up. Now I have to work on getting my sister's free passes. Fingers crossed it wasn't a one time Christmas gift, last year only!

No comments: