Wednesday, November 15, 2006

A hush falls over the train

Not much has been going on. My commutes have been fast and quiet, just how I had always hoped they would be! I was talking to my Mom today and she finally checked out this great little blog. Her comment was "you seem much happier with this commute." Damn skippy I am!

Julia's conductor on the subway (we take the same line) was chatting on his cell phone as he was conducting. A bit odd, but not too bad. My uneventful commutes are great. I don't miss the LIRR at all. I can just picture Jamacia this week and there were probably a million of delays and people having doors closed on them. My sister, Stephanie, commutes wisely, she only takes trains that are express or do not require changing trains. If you can do that it's the best way to go!

No comments: